What is a Tribe Ambassador
A Tribe Ambassador is an individual that truly believes in the mission and vision of Ubuntu life. Tribe Ambassadors join a cohort of individuals who use their platform and influence to share the impactful work that the Ubuntu Life Foundation is doing in Kenya.
Tribe Ambassador Expectations
As a TRIBE Ambassador, you will have the freedom to share the story of Ubuntu in whatever way feels comfortable to you, whether that is through social media, a blog, or even word of mouth. You will partner with the foundation during donation campaigns to extend the reach of Ubuntu Life to those who may not know about the organization and what it does.
We expect all Tribe Ambassadors to:
- Post at least once a month (impact updates, upcoming events, donation campaigns, etc)
- Understand and communicate the mission, vision, and impact of Ubuntu Life to others
- Recruit 1-2 new Tribe Members annually
- Stay in contact with us by tagging us in your posts, reading our newsletters, and reaching out if you have any questions
When you join our team, you become a part of the Ubuntu family and a Tribe Member. You will become a continuing part of our story, while witnessing the highs and lows on the ground level of game-changing community development.
As tribe member you will receive:
- Toolkit with suggested copy and photos for your social media or blog posts
- 3 LOVE bracelets to gift to any new members that you recruit
- Addition of your name on the Tribe Member page of our website so that your friends and family know that you are in the Tribe yourself
- In-depth program updates from the field
- Invites to all Tribe Member events
- An annual gift from our team in Kenya, and handwritten letters from the people you're empowering to serve their own community